01. The Flairs - I Had A Love (02:27)
02. The Flairs - She Wants To Rock (02:30)
03. The Hunters - Down At Hayden's (02:58)
04. The Hunters - Rabbit On A Log (02:52)
05. The Flairs - Tell Me You Love Me (02:09)
06. The Flairs - You Should Care For Me (02:52)
07. The Whips - She Done Me Wrong (02:32)
08. The Whips - Pleadin' Heart (02:10)
09. The Five Hearts - The Fine One (02:09)
10. The Five Hearts - Please Please Baby (03:00)
11. The Flairs - Gettin' High (02:48)
12. The Flairs - Love Me Girl (03:02)
13. The Flairs - Baby Wants (02:31)
14. The Flairs - You Were Untrue (02:48)
15. The Flairs - This Is The Night For Love (03:22)
16. The Flairs - Let's Make With Some Love (02:43)
17. The Chimes - My Heart's Crying For You (01:46)
18. The Chimes - Love Me, Love Me, Love Me (01:54)
19. The Flairs - I'll Never Let You Go (02:17)
20. The Flairs - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Chill Me (02:06)
21. The Rams - Rock Bottom (02:12)
22. The Rams - Sweet Thing (03:09)
23. The Flairs - My Darling, My Sweet (02:38)
24. The Flairs - She Loves To Dance (02:33)
25. The Flairs - Real Good Lovin' Man (03:29)
26. Young Jessie - Lonesome Desert (02:54)
27. The Flairs - I Want You To Be Mine (02:16)
28. The Flairs - Tell Me You're Mine (02:10)
29. The Flairs - (Why Do) I Love You (03:12)

No comments:
Post a Comment