Friday, September 25, 2026

Jean Carn - When I Find You Love (1979 flac)



01. When I Find You Love (05:13)
02. Intro/My Love Don't Come Easy (05:09)
03. Start The Fire (04:13)
04. All I Really Need Is You (03:47)
05. Lonely Girl In A Cold Cold World (04:44)
06. What's On Your Mind (04:14)
07. Give It Up (04:09)
08. Was That All It Was (03:48)

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about Imaginetz. Your site is blowing up my blogreader but I can't dl anything. Turning off my adblocker results in nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - accboy917 & FiveGunsWest: looks like the issues being reported about Imaginetz only apply to certain browsers. Today I tried half a dozen different browsers, got the same results, a big block message telling me to disable all ad blockers, and after doing that I got a bunch of pop-ups and can't get to the link. However I found one Sea Monkey Browser (I have the portable version) and this works for me. Using Sea Monkey there are a few pop ups, however I was able to delete them and get to the d/l link, which was blazingly fast. So for me the issue is now solved. I hope this info assists others experiencing difficulties with Imaginetz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you find a new browser and able to download the files from my blog.

      Delete