Thursday, September 24, 2026

VA - Armadillo Killer's Country & Western Music Series Vol.13



01. Gary Stewart - Something To Believe In (02:26)
02. Bobby Atkins & The Countrymen - Think And Be Thankful (02:02)
03. Micki Gordon - Teardrops Tonight (02:21)
04. Bobby Stephenson - Let It Rain (02:48)
05. Freddy Morrison - Curtain In The Window (02:41)
06. James O'gwynn - If Tomorrow Ends Like Today (02:21)
07. Jimmy Gateley - Don't Come Cryin' To Me (02:26)
08. Mel Street - She Doesn't Wear My Ring (02:46)
09. Tommy Hancock - Tacos For Two (01:58)
10. Bill Phillips - Stepping Out (02:41)
11. Jack Kingston - Don't Trade (02:07)
12. Marvin McCullough - Just For A Little While (02:30)
13. Bee Clark & The Nuggeteers - Why Do I Want The Wrong One (01:42)
14. Joe Brock - I Haven't Had A Good Night (Since She's Gone) (03:07)
15. Eddie Drake - They Tell Me (02:08)
16. Billy Barnett - Romp And Stomp (02:31)
17. Norman Wade - Arms Of Someone Else (02:54)
18. Sonny Burns - Patches On My Heart (02:12)
19. Gary Dawson - Tomorrow I'll Cry (03:07)
20. Mel Tillis - Don't Tell Mama (03:02)
21. Bill Black & The Crowns - Long Black Limousine (03:01)
22. Randy Cornor - (Play That Song Again) About The Loser (02:46)
23. Wayne Kemp - I've Always Wanted To (03:18)
24. Kenny Vernon - I Bought The Shoes (That Just Walked Out On Me) (02:29)
25. Wynn Stewart - The Waltz Of The Angels (03:04)

No comments:

Post a Comment