01. Benny Joy - I Need A Whole Lotta You (02:07)
02. The Statens - As Time Goes By (02:04)
03. Jerry Glenn - Just Because (01:48)
04. The 4 Counts - If You'll Take A Chance (02:00)
05. Wade Jackson - Send Me Some Money (01:50)
06. Herbie Smith - One Step Forward (02:18)
07. The Newports - The Wonder Of Love (02:08)
08. Van Houston - Give Her My Love (02:04)
09. Neal Jones - Dead Lost (02:47)
10. Sheila Ellis - Angel Of Love (02:43)
11. Ethel Delaney - Can You Go Back To That Ole Jukebox (01:58)
12. Bobby Bond - I Can't Find Mary Anywhere (02:01)
13. Clyde Beavers - Susie Darlin' (01:56)
14. Arlie Neaville - Mary Sue (02:01)
15. Ford Williams - Howlin' At The Moon (02:16)
16. Charles Heinz - Prove Your Love (02:02)
17. The Guys - Walkin' By The School (02:25)
18. Gary Hodges - Bad Name Sue (02:24)
19. Denny Peltier - I'm From Georgia, That's All (02:11)
20. Dorian - Yes I Do (02:11)
21. Dick Nolan - Last Day In The Mines (02:04)
22. Gary Shope - One Way Love Affair (02:23)
23. Dal Perkins - Shy (02:16)
24. Larry Steele - Ramblin Man (02:16)
25. Billy Grammer - Can't Make It By Myself (01:56)
26. Morgan Woodward - Heartache City (02:02)
27. Gino James - Popularity (02:12)
28. Tony Douglas - Poor Little Darlin' (01:54)
29. White Bear - White Bobby Sox (02:14)
30. Odell Best - It's A Crazy Mixed Up World (02:26)

No comments:
Post a Comment