Tuesday, September 22, 2026

VA - Swamp Blues (1997 mp3 320)



01. Whispering Smith - Looking The World Over (03:14)
02. Arthus "Guitar" Kelly - Somebody Stole My Baby And Gone (04:08)
03. Silas Hogan - Just Give Me Chance (02:35)
04. Clarence Edwards - Lonesome Bedroom Blues (03:29)
05. Henry Gray - Can't Last Too Long (03:22)
06. Whispering Smith - A Thousand Miles From Nowhere (04:43)
07. Whispering Smith - Deep South Mose (02:24)
08. Silas Hogan - Dry Chemical BLues (03:27)
09. Arthur "Guitar" Kelly - How Can I Stay When All I Have Is Gone (03:29)
10. Clarence Edwards - Let Me Love You Baby (03:13)
11. Whispering Smith - Cold Black Mare (04:25)
12. Silas Hogan - I Didn't Tell Her To Leave (02:37)
13. Clarence Edwards - Cooling Board (04:40)
14. Whispering Smith - Storm In Texas aka Texas Flood (02:36)
15. Henry Gray - Gray's Bounce (02:20)
16. Silas Hogan - Hoo-Doo Blues (02:46)
17. Henry Gray - Worried Life Blues (02:44)
18. Clarence Edwards - I Want Somebody (02:44)
19. Arthur "Guitar" Kelly - I Don't Know Why (02:58)
20. Silas Hogan - Honey Bee Blues (03:10)
21. Whispering Smith - Baton Rouge Breakdown (02:26)
22. Henry Gray - Showers Of Rain (03:15)
23. Arthur "Guitar" Kelly - Number Ten At The Station And Number Twelve Is On The Road (03:01)
24. Whispering Smith - Baby Please Don't Go (02:26)

No comments:

Post a Comment