01. The Casinos - Do You Recall (02:23)
02. The Jades - Walking All Alone (02:26)
03. The Bangers - Baby Let Me Bang Your Box (Parts 1 & 2) (05:00)
04. Robby Lynn And The Teens - Angel You Sent Me (02:06)
05. Othell Sullivan - We Haven't A Moment To Lose (02:24)
06. Ty Whitney - Cure For Love (02:00)
07. Carol Hall - Bounce Back (01:48)
08. The Teenage Moonlighters - Sorry Sorry (02:51)
09. The Premiers - Is It A Dream (02:24)
10. Harry Sutherland - Please Be Mine (01:58)
11. The Sonnets - Angel Of My Dreams (02:17)
12. Oscar Weathers - Just To Prove I Love You (02:21)
13. The Circles - Walk Softly And Carry A Big Heartache (01:48)
14. The Originals - Baby, I'm For Real (03:17)
15. C And The Shells - You Are The Circus (03:01)
16. Caleb & The Playboys - I'm Yours (02:31)
17. Ben Iverson And The Hornets - Love Me (02:19)
18. Sammy Turner - I'd Be A Fool Again (02:03)
19. Doug Hutton - Let's Take A Chance Tonight (02:21)
20. The El Pollos - Why Treat Me This Way (02:15)
21. The Glowtones - The Girl I Love (02:24)
22. Vincent & Pesci - Little People Blues (03:53)
23. Kenny Owens - Oh, How I Miss You (02:56)
24. The Quinns - Oh Starlight (02:40)
25. The Accents - Our Wonderful Love (02:21)
26. The Valadiers - Take A Chance (02:10)
27. Jimmy Jay - Jole Jole (02:04)
28. The Blend-Tones - Since Shes Been Gone (02:27)
29. The Cruisers - If I Knew (02:19)
30. Murray Lewis - Heartbreak Number Two (01:57)

Thanks
ReplyDelete