01. Ed Bruce - Walker's Woods (02:37)
02. The Blue Sky Boys - Don't Trade (01:57)
03. Steve Bledsoe - Dear Angel (03:07)
04. Bill Floyd - Going Home (01:52)
05. Danny Wood - Opposites Attract (02:24)
06. Dorsey Burnette - Foolish Pride (02:14)
07. Don Chapel - Everybody Have Another Round (02:06)
08. Rudy Gaddis & His Lone Star Rangers - Girl From Mars (02:08)
09. James O'gwynn - One Bar Stool At A Time (02:32)
10. Stonewall Jackson - Not My Kind Of People (02:14)
11. Wally Lewis - Walking In The Footsteps Of A Fool (02:28)
12. Robert E. Lee - For A Little While (02:44)
13. John T. Douglas - You Like Champagne I Like Beer (03:13)
14. Wayne Kemp - Bar Room Habits (02:20)
15. Gene Crawford - When The Sun Goes Down (02:25)
16. Billie Gant - Missing Her Missing Home (02:49)
17. Hal Ford & Dottie Brisco - Let's Keep It That Way (02:08)
18. Jeannie C. Riley - I'll Be A Woman Of The World (02:29)
19. Rudy Gaddis - I've Been There Once (02:11)
20. Oneda Harding & The Confederates - Oh! Your Honor (02:48)
21. Earl Lett (A.K.A Florida Bill) - Waiting By The Telephone (02:38)
22. Tom T. Hall - Spokane Motel Blues (02:38)
23. Clay Eager - My Guitar And I (02:30)
24. Al Terry - Hate Me Not (02:22)
25. Del Carson - Dark Eyed Queen (02:20)

No comments:
Post a Comment