Thursday, September 3, 2026

VA - Lost & Found: The Singles Of The Lost Era Vol.1 (mp3 320)



01. The Liberty Four - Gonna Build Me A Castle (Bangar 00637) (02:33)
02. The Liberty Four - Michael (Bangar 00637) (01:59)
03. Jimmy Thomason - Not Hear This (Vita 143) (02:12)
04. Jimmy Thomason - Big Wheel (Vita 143) (02:17)
05. Denzil Alcorn - Bleeding Heart (Great 1260) (02:38)
06. Denzil Alcorn - When Will The Hurting Stop (Great 1260) (02:33)
07. Mike Berry - It Really Doesn't Matter (His Master's Voice POP 1194) (01:48)
08. Mike Berry - Try A Little Bit Harder (His Master's Voice POP 1194) (01:56)
09. The Bobbettes - Um Bow Wow (Atlantic 1194) (02:37)
10. The Bobbettes - The Dream (Atlantic 1194) (02:28)
11. Dorothy Forbes - I Still Want You (Winley 217) (02:32)
12. Dorothy Forbes - Doo-Ba-Dee (Winley 217) (02:12)
13. The Arcades - My Love (Johnson 116) (02:15)
14. The Arcades - Fine Little Girl (Johnson 116) (02:31)
15. Bailes Brothers - As Long As I Live (Columbia 36932) (02:51)
16. Bailes Brothers - Searching For A Soldier's Grave (Columbia 36932) (03:00)
17. The Kings Featuring Bobby Hall - I Love You Baby (Jax 314) (02:26)
18. The Kings Featuring Bobby Hall - Why? Oh, Why? (Jax 314) (02:14)
19. Rubien Fort - I'll Do The Best I Can (Check Mate 1007) (02:38)
20. Rubien Fort - Nobody (Check Mate 1007) (02:07)
21. Harmon Bethea - Talking About The Boss And I (Musicor MUS-1483) (03:42)
22. Harmon Bethea - Roaches (Musicor MUS-1483) (02:15)
23. The Starr Brothers - Down On My Knees (Cortland C-104) (02:14)
24. The Starr Brothers - Don Juan (Cortland C-104) (01:53)
25. Homesick James - Crossroads (U.S.A. 746) (02:46)
26. Homesick James - My Baby's Sweet (U.S.A. 746) (02:56)

1 comment: