Wednesday, September 2, 2026

VA - Armadillo Killer's Country & Western Music Series Vol.1 (mp3 320)



01. Eddy Drake - Promised Land (02:30)
02. Whitey Knight - I Can't Stop Loving You (02:43)
03. Guy Drake - Born To Be An Opry Star (03:06)
04. Earl Brooks & His Plantation Playboys - Thirteen Minutes (02:35)
05. Marvin Kerry - Sha-Marie (02:04)
05. X. Lincoln - You're Everything That Means Anything To Me (02:01)
06. Smiley Monroe - I'll Take My Heartaches With Me (02:24)
07. Van Trevor - Sunday Morning (02:20)
08. Texas Bill Strength - Watching The World Go By (02:20)
09. Dessie Faulkner - I Dare You To Love Me (01:54)
10. Webb Foley - Massage Parlor Dropouts (01:58)
11. Solid Gold Band - Cherokee Country (03:06)
12. Tom T. Hall - More About John Henry (03:27)
13. Skip Graves - Nothing And You (01:56)
14. Harold Lee - The Two Sides Of Me (02:28)
16. Woody Mercer - You Be The Woman (02:34)
17. Orry Lee Smith - Honky Tonkin' Ways (02:27)
18. Fran Bowen - The Headache (02:19)
19. Jim Stafford - I Got Stoned And I Missed It (03:30)
20. Jerry Mckennon - Cup Of Memories (02:15)
21. Betty Luther - I'm Going Down Wolverton Mountain (02:57)
22. Rusty Diamond - I Guess I'd Better Get Up And Go Home (02:29)
23. Bill Brock - Why Should Some People Prosper (02:22)
24. Kitty Wells - If I'm A Honky Tonk Angel You're The Devil That Made Me That Way (02:57)
25. Charles Drake - There Goes My Baby (02:26)

No comments:

Post a Comment