01. Dolly & The Fashions - The Right One (02:48)
02. Johnny Night - Woman (02:57)
03. Claud Allen - Big Wheels (02:13)
04. Chuck Bean - I'm Leavin' Home (02:30)
05. The Hollywood Saxons - Is It True (02:18)
06. Dino & His Fabulous Jerrels - For Your Love (02:34)
07. Butch McClarey - Rockin' Hall (01:54)
08. The Marquis - I Don't Want Your Love (02:39)
09. The Sinceres - If You Should Leave Me (02:25)
10. Ricky Coyne - Short Fat Fanny (02:19)
11. The Fabulous Dials - Forget Me Not (02:32)
12. Los Rogers - No Digas No (02:21)
13. Alvie Self - Truck Stop (02:46)
14. The Smoothtones - Bring Back Your Love To Me (02:51)
15. The Youngsters - Dreamy Eyes (01:55)
16. Jimmy And The Sun Dials - All About You (02:24)
17. Jim Sweeney - The Midnight Hour (02:01)
18. The Equadors - I'll Be The One (02:18)
19. Little Montie Jones - You're Just That Kind (02:00)
20. Johnny Bell - Flip Flop And Fly (01:52)
21. Biggie McFadden - The Cry Of The Wild Goose (02:37)
22. Jack Cochran - Hip Shakin' Mama (01:53)
23. Ace Ball - Girls, Girls, Girls (02:10)
24. Sylvia Syms - Each Day (02:28)
25. Jimmie John - Solid Rock (02:02)
26. Lee Mitchell - Rootie Tootie Baby (01:55)
27. The Cupids - Brenda (02:53)
28. Los Llopis - Rocabilidad (02:17)
29. Glenn Bland - My Life, My Love (03:04)
30. Billy Storm - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child (02:40)

No comments:
Post a Comment