Sunday, September 13, 2026

VA - Lost & Found - The Singles Of The Lost Era Vol.7



01. Cannonball Eli - God And My Son (Mountain Gateway 1236) (01:55)
02. Cannonball Eli - Wabash Cannonball (Mountain Gateway 1236) (02:50)
03. Johnny Lion (US) - Ingemar Johansson (Coed 514) (02:39)
04. Johnny Lion (US) - Haunted Heart (Coed 514) (02:03)
05. Jaxson Sisters - All Of My Deams (Have Come True) (Big 606) (02:21)
06. Jaxson Sisters - Thanks Mister Moonbeam (Big 606) (02:47)
07. Billy Wilson - It's Christmas Again (Wig Wag 556) (02:12)
08. Billy Wilson - To Love And Be Young (Wig Wag 556) (02:21)
09. Hamilton Sisters - Do You Wanna Ride! (Columbia 40319) (02:10)
10. Hamilton Sisters - Oop Shoop (Columbia 40319) (02:26)
11. The Victorians - I Want To Belong To You (Rowena 994) (02:27)
12. The Victorians - Side By Side (Rowena 994) (01:41)
13. Ray Johnson And The Bystanders - A Yellow Mellow Hardtop (Demon 1502) (02:05)
14. Teena Magin And The Bystanders - The Power Of A Prayer (Demon 1502) (02:10)
15. Baker Knight And The Knightmares - Bring My Cadillac Back (Decca 30135) (02:25)
16. Baker Knight And The Knightmares - I Cried (Decca 30135) (02:17)
17. Lee Barrett Orchestra - Goodbye Sweetheart (Abbey 15062) (02:47)
18. Lee Barrett Orchestra - Too Sure (Abbey 15062) (02:26)
19. Little Mr. Lee And The Cherokees - I Don't Want To Go (Sure-Shot 5015) (03:06)
20. Little Mr. Lee And The Cherokees - Young Lover (Sure-Shot 5015) (02:57)
21. Choker Campbell - Walk Awhile (Apt 25011) (02:35)
22. Choker Campbell - Walking On My Thin Sole Shoes (Apt 25011) (02:24)
23. Four Wild Cats - Fuzzy Bear Boogie (Delvar 503) (02:49)
24. Four Wild Cats - I Got To Boogie (Delvar 504) (02:34)
25. Wilson Sisters - Each Time You Leave (Freedom 44003) (02:40)
26. Wilson Sisters - That's Me Without You (Freedom 44003) (02:29)
27. Walt Cochran And His Holly River Boys - (Darlin') What Am I Gonna Do (Olimpic 249) (02:18)
28. Walt Cochran And His Holly River Boys - I'm Sittin' On Top Of The World (Olimpic 249) (02:26)

No comments:

Post a Comment