Thursday, September 17, 2026

VA - Gems From The Good Old Days Vol.10



01. The Senders - One More Kiss (02:15)
02. Roosevelt And The Seven C's - Black Cat (02:54)
03. Al Shade - I'm A Star On Wlbr (03:10)
04. Vickie Vaughn - Love Fever (02:09)
05. Lewis Lymon And The Teenchords - Lydia (02:39)
06. Frank Dell - Cotton Pickin Chick (02:02)
07. Paul Brown - A Brighter Day Tomorrow (01:36)
08. Joel Grayson - No More (02:14)
09. Smiley Smith - The Miner's Reward (02:34)
10. Jimmy Meng - (Sittin In The) Drive-In Show (02:22)
11. Bobby West - Sleepless Nights Endless Days (01:40)
12. The Devilles - Just Keep This In Mind (02:16)
13. Floyd Robinson - I Love You So (01:55)
14. Norm Omlor - Can You Tell Me (02:05)
15. Ernie Hoppe - I'm A Loser (02:00)
16. The Soft-Tones - Oh Why (02:38)
17. Tommy Trent - This Week End (02:01)
18. Sierra Sue - Whole Heart And Soul (01:55)
19. Rex Zario - New Greenback Dollar (02:13)
20. Quiet Fire - Your Kind Of Love (03:21)
21. The Tops - An Innocent Kiss (02:43)
22. The Kustoms - Home In San Antonio (02:36)
23. Unity - Girl, I Think I Love You (02:31)
24. Delrays, Inc. - Coming Home (02:41)
25. Eddie Crandall - Silver Slippers (02:02)
26. Milt Grayson - Your Old Stand By (02:26)
27. Jeanne Newman - Crazy Dreams (01:49)
28. Sean Downey - You Let Go (02:05)
29. The Spirals - Lost My Heart (To Your Kiss Of Fire) (02:02)
30. Earl Peterson - A Little Too Long (02:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment