Monday, September 14, 2026

VA - Armadillo Killer's Country & Western Music Series Vol.8



01. Danny Brown - Til You Can Make It On Your Own (02:58)
02. Charles Carter - A House Without Love (02:28)
03. Bill Boyd & His Cowboy Ramblers - Yes I Do, Yes I Do, Yes I Do (02:07)
04. Charo - She Walks By All Dressed In White (02:59)
05. Billie Chris & Her Arizona Troubadors - No Strings Attached (02:30)
06. Walt Rayburn - Dream World Of My Own (02:12)
07. Ray O'Daniel - This Crazy Heart Of Mine (02:37)
08. David Chamberlain - I Owe, I Owe It's Off To Work I Go (02:38)
09. Frankie Miller - Rain Rain (02:14)
10. George Jones - Out Of Control (02:36)
11. Ernie Bivens & The Southern Playboys - Biggest Star In My Hometown (02:50)
12. Bobby Borden - The Bottom Of The Bottle (02:38)
13. Ernie Bivens - Where Country Music Swings (01:57)
14. Big John Badar - Racin The Frets (01:52)
15. Duke Bowman - Politics (02:35)
16. Alan Cartee - Twenty Five Women (02:13)
17. Stonewall Jackson - 20 Years In 5 (03:22)
18. Bill Arwood - Even The Blues Let Me Down (02:50)
19. Eddie Noack - Take It Away Lucky (02:24)
20. Cecil Campbell & His Tennessee Ramblers - Just Before The Battle Mother (03:18)
21. Eddie Noack - Wind Me Up (02:11)
22. Frank Chamberlin With Black Mountain - Mama, Mama (02:34)
23. Stonewall Jackson - Side Steppin' The Blues (02:35)
24. Carl Brouse - Honky Tonk Heart (02:07)
25. Carl Blankenship - I'd Like To Set You To Music (02:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment