01. Love Bug (02:42)
02. All About You (02:30)
03. If I Could Be Loved By You (02:40)
04. So Young (02:08)
05. Down In The Alley (02:21)
06. Nip Sip (02:59)
07. I, I, I Love You (02:25)
08. In The Morning Time (03:13)
09. Your Tender Lips (02:56)
10. Fool, Fool, Fool (02:33)
11. Wishing For Your Love (02:21)
12. There's No Tomorrow (02:47)
Bonus Tracks
13. You're Cash Ain't Nothing But Trash (02:57)
14. All Righty, Oh Sweetie (02:50)
15. If You Love Me (Why Don't You Tell Me So) (02:55)
16. Hey Doll Baby (02:24)
17. Baby, Baby, Oh My Darling (02:45)
18. Bring Me Love (03:02)
19. I'm A Lonely Fool (02:26)
20. From The Bottom Of My Heart (02:34)
21. You Good Looking Woman (02:31)
22. Here Comes Romance (02:07)
23. The Bootie Green (02:20)
24. Drive It Home (02:41)
25. All Night Boogie (02:30)

No comments:
Post a Comment