01. Overture (01:05)
02. A Lady With A Song (02:01)
03. Gee, But It's Good To Be Here (From Happy Hunting) (03:03)
04. How Do You Get To Carnegie Hall? (01:59)
05. The Parts I Played (01:08)
06. Doin' What Comes Natur'lly (From Annie Get Your Gun) (00:38)
07. The Hostess With The Mostes' (From Call Me Madam) (00:30)
08. I Got The Sun In The Morning (From Annie Get Your Gun) (00:32)
09. Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries (From George White's Scandals Of 1931) (00:47)
10. The Brooklyn Paramount Theater... (03:04)
11. I Got Rhythm (00:53)
12. (You're An Old) Smoothie (From Take A Chance) (00:18)
13. Let's Be Buddies (From Panama Hattie) (00:19)
14. Anything Goes (00:37)
15. It's De-Lovely (From Red, Hot And Blue!) (00:30)
16. Small World (From Gypsy) (00:45)
17. Everything's Coming Up Roses (From Gypsy) (03:06)
18. They Say It's Wonderful (From Annie Get Your Gun) (03:34)
19. Some People (From Gypsy) / People (From Funny Girl) (04:15)
20. Alexander's Ragtime Band (From Alexander's Ragtime Band) (02:20)
21. I Get A Kick Out Of You (From Anything Goes) (04:15)
22. Blow, Gabriel, Blow (From Anything Goes) (03:47)
23. Thank You... (01:03)
24. There's No Business Like Show Business (From Annie Get Your Gun) (02:41)
25. Applause (01:17)
26. I Have Not Rehearsed Any More Music With The Orchestra, But... (00:29)
27. What I Did For Love (From A Chorus Line) (03:19)
28. Someone To Watch Over Me (From Oh, Kay!) (03:10)
29. Exit Music (01:29)

No comments:
Post a Comment