Sunday, September 6, 2026

VA - Lost & Found - The Singles Of The Lost Era Vol.3



01. Johnny Vanelli - Star Girl (Name 4) (02:37)
02. Johnny Vanelli - Something Made You Cry (Name 4) (02:25)
03. Gerald Sims - Cool Breeze (Okeh 7183) (02:03)
04. Gerald Sims - There Must Be An Answer (Okeh 7183) (02:33)
05. Hermon Hitson And The Rockin' Tonics - Laughin' (Royal 2871-50) (02:44)
06. Hermon Hitson And The Rockin' Tonics - Find My Baby (Royal 2871-50) (03:21)
07. The Gallahads (Los Angeles) - Sad Girl (Beech Wood 3000) (02:13)
08. The Gallahads (Los Angeles) - Keeper Of Dreams (Beech Wood 3000) (02:53)
09. Cheryll Ann - I Can't Let Him (Patty 52) (02:27)
10. Cheryll Ann - Goodbye Baby (Patty 52) (02:17)
11. The Uniques - I'll Make You Love Me (Nu Beat 037) (02:10)
12. The Uniques - Lover's Prayer (Nu Beat 037) (02:07)
13. Bill Skeens With The Skeens Bros. - I Just Can't Stop (My Loving You) (Holiday 256) (02:27)
14. Bill Skeens With The Skeens Bros. - Here I Set With The Blues (Holiday 256) (01:50)
15. Clayton Dale Stepp - Baby Let's Think Of Love (Palladium 587) (02:13)
16. Clayton Dale Stepp - I'm Still Loving You (Palladium 587) (02:07)
17. Linda Laurie - All Winter Long (Andie 5015) (02:06)
18. Linda Laurie - Stay With Me (Andie 5015) (02:10)
19. Cookie Scott - Funny Changes (Orr 1007) (02:49)
20. Cookie Scott - Your Love It Won Me Over (Orr 1007) (02:19)
21. James Gallagher - Are You The One (B&G 222) (02:45)
22. James Gallagher - Ford And Shaker (B&G 222) (02:31)
23. The Quails - I Thought (Harvey 120) (02:50)
24. The Quails - Over The Hump (Harvey 120) (02:52)
25. Cletus Marland - I'll Take Care Of You (Roulette 4388) (02:24)
26. Cletus Marland - Like I Never Felt Before (Roulette 4388) (02:03)
27. The Fisher Brothers - Thunder And Lightnin' (Columbia 42522) (01:49)
28. The Fisher Brothers - Girls Cry Over Boys (Columbia 42522) (01:46)

2 comments:

  1. Nice site, terrific music selections, especially enjoy the oldies compilations. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete