Monday, September 7, 2026

VA - I'm Movin' On - Authentic Memphis Rock & Roll (1975 mp3 192)



01. Warren Smith - I'm Movin' On (01:52)
02. Warren Smith - I Couldn't Take The Chance (02:01)
03. Mack Self - River Of Love (01:38)
04. Ernie Barton - The Battle Of Earl K. Long (01:55)
05. Ernie Barton - The Man With A Heart Of Gold (01:51)
06. Danny Stewart - I'll Change My Ways (02:14)
07. Johnny Powers - With Your Love, With Your Kiss (02:39)
08. Edwin Bruce - Rock Boppin' Baby (02:09)
09. Billy Riley - Wouldn't You Know (02:44)
10. Billy Riley - Pearly Lee (02:35)
11. Billy Riley - Long Gone (02:09)
12. Warren Smith - Sweet Sweet Girl (02:19)
13. Ray Smith - Rockin' Bandit (02:08)
14. Ray Smith - You Made A Hit (02:20)
15. Gene Simmons - I Done Told You (02:18)
16. Tommy Blake - I Dig You Baby (02:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment