01. Dolores Gibson - I Got A Feeling (02:46)
02. Ronnie Love - Chills & Fever (02:24)
03. Dee Graham - How I Love You (02:29)
04. Al Morgan - Since The Blues Boomeranged On You (01:47)
05. Young Jessie - Brown Eyes (Come On Home) (02:42)
06. Arnold Best - Little Shirt That Mother Made For Me (02:14)
07. Roy Berkeley - Hush A Bye Little Guitar (02:26)
08. Dollee Escourt - Cold Hearted Man (02:25)
09. Nicky Valo - Sugar Lips (02:25)
10. The Shags - Wait And See (02:13)
11. Rita Delmar - I Got A Good Mind To Quit'cha (02:21)
12. Chris Crosby - Something Special (02:05)
13. Anita Tucker - I Need Love (02:44)
14. Joe Vina - You Walked (All Over My Heart) (02:01)
15. Alice Wyatt - Little Heart Song (02:00)
16. The Stonemans - Spell Of The Freight Train (02:21)
17. Eddie Weese - Time Can Be Lonely (02:19)
18. Ted Taylor - I Lost The Best Things I Ever Had (02:44)
19. Zabethe Wilde - Oh What A Feeling (02:35)
20. Barbara Vale - Little Dream Boy (01:56)
21. Donna Jean Bennett - You Can't See The Forest For The Trees (01:38)
22. Sid Linard - Pearl (02:42)
23. Little Joe Hinton - Let's Start A Romance (02:22)
24. Dolly Lyon - Palm Of Your Hand (02:38)
25. Bobby Brookes - Little Girl (Is It True) (01:57)
26. Johnny Copeland - Just One More Time (02:43)
27. Eugene Jefferson - Too Young (02:23)
28. The Welch Brothers - Blue Eyes And Golden Curls (02:06)
29. Bernie Bishop - Just Right (02:31)
30. Larry Stanton And The Charlettes - Judy (01:50)

No comments:
Post a Comment