01. The Hungry Three - I Am In Prison (01:49)
02. Jerry Shane - I Never Had It So Bad (02:17)
03. Teddy Daryll - Second Chance (02:36)
04. Bobby Francis - At The Beach (01:39)
05. Finch Roberts - All Night Long (01:55)
06. Hank Karr - Come On Back (02:29)
07. Terry Gale - Betty Jean (02:01)
08. Danny Darrow - The Handsome Man (02:40)
09. Johnny Spence - If I Can Dream (04:24)
10. Von Star - If It Satisfies Your Mind (02:24)
11. Jack Lykins And The Country Squires - My Leah (03:30)
12. The Country Lads - Lonely Lover (02:31)
13. Gary Dean - The Right Kind Of Love (02:27)
14. Leon Grissom - You're The Finest Chicken (02:15)
15. Pete Ray - I'm In Love (02:08)
16. Ray Godfrey - Let's Move To The City (01:47)
17. Buzz And Al - A Little Bit Of Lovin' (02:20)
18. Stan Daniel - Sweet Little Sue (02:08)
19. Ritchie Cordell - Maybe, Baby, I'm Blue (02:14)
20. The Starliters - Teenage Bop (02:20)
21. Connie Craft - Larry (02:16)
22. Georgie Camp - Hey Doll (01:51)
23. Willis Wade - Cheater Walked Out (02:21)
24. We Three - Taking A Chance On Love (02:01)
25. Ken Rogers - Hollywood Wheels (02:30)
26. Mike Mathis - I Can't Get Loose (01:34)
27. Earl Peterson - A Little Too Long (02:20)
28. Tommy Lane - I've Got It Bad (02:21)
29. Rex Zario - New Greenback Dollar (02:13)
30. Anna Valentino - I Hope It's Love (02:04)

No comments:
Post a Comment