01. Hylo Brown - The Girl In The Blue Velvet Band (02:29)
02. Connie Hall - Love Today, None Tomorrow (02:26)
03. Gary Stewart - Memories Swim In Whiskey (03:18)
04. Boxcar Willie & Penny Dehaven - We Made Memories (02:32)
05. Stanley Brothers With The Clinch Mountain Boys - Another Night (02:55)
06. The Lonesome Pine Fiddlers - Hello Mr. Banjo (02:37)
07. Bill & Sam - It's Too Late (02:12)
08. Butch Baker - Consider The Roses (02:41)
09. Roy Clayborne - Different Kind Of Flower (02:57)
10. Red Sovine - I Know You're Married But I Love You Still (02:21)
11. Bob Bramell - God, Guns And Guts (03:01)
12. Stringbean - Big Ball In Nashville (01:47)
13. Bobby Lord - Before I Lose My Mind (02:45)
14. Tillman Franks & The Cedar Grove Three - Tadpole (01:39)
15. Al Britt - Sweet Little Cutie (02:39)
16. Gene Watson - You're What's Happened To Me (02:43)
17. Bill Brown - The Heart That You've Been Walkin' On (02:39)
18. Truman Lankford - Big Red No 1 (03:56)
19. Jack Tucker - It's Gone Too Far (02:29)
20. Billy Arnold & His Rangers - Beside The Rio Grande (01:50)
21. The Homesteaders - Carry Me Down This River (02:12)
22. Tom Tall - Give Me A Chance (02:08)
23. Danny Casanova - Joe's Bar (02:45)
24. Joe Maphis - Hot Rod Guitar (02:01)
25. Kitty Wells - You Don't Have To Hire A Wino (I'll Give You Mine For Free) (03:09)

No comments:
Post a Comment