01. The Ambertones - I Need Someone (Dottie 1130) (02:37)
02. The Ambertones - If I Do (Dottie 1130) (01:54)
03. Gene Granville - Dear Abby (Val-Artist 1003/1004) (02:39)
04. Gene Granville - Call Of The Honky Tonks (Val-Artist Version) (Val-Artist 1003/1004) (02:11)
05. Al King - Think Twice Before You Speak (Flag 8465/8466) (03:08)
06. Al King - The Winner (Flag 8465/8466) (02:27)
07. The Capris (New York) - There's A Moon Out Tonight (Planet 1010/1011) (02:14)
08. The Capris (New York) - Indian Girl (Planet 1010/1011) (02:25)
09. The Falcons (Detroit) - Has It Happened To You Yet (Lu Pine 124) (02:21)
10. The Falcons (Detroit) - Lonely Nights (Lu Pine 124) (02:23)
11. Gisele Mackenzie - Oh, Pain! Oh, Agony! (Know What I Mean Jelly Bean) (Vik 0274) (02:01)
12. Gisele Mackenzie - The Waltz That Broke My Heart (Vik 0274) (02:11)
13. Durwood Haddock - I'm Not One Of Them (Eagle 101) (02:22)
14. Durwood Haddock - Our Big House (Eagle 101) (01:54)
15. The Barons - My Secret (Owl 325) (02:13)
16. The Bees - Darling Please (Owl 325) (02:33)
17. Alan Vallone - I'm Not The Hero But The Fool (Philips 40226) (02:10)
18. Alan Vallone - You Have No Right (Philips 40226) (02:07)
19. Wini Beatty And The Crystalette All Stars - Lazy River (Crystalette 622) (02:50)
20. Wini Beatty And The Crystalette All Stars - You Took My Man (Crystalette 622) (02:31)
21. Freddy Owens - Bye Bye Baby (Bethlehem 3036) (03:01)
22. Freddy Owens - What Kind Of Heart (Bethlehem 3036) (02:46)
23. Glen Garrison - I Feel A Sin Coming On (Kapp 671) (02:20)
24. Glen Garrison - Burn Me Down (Kapp 671) (02:09)
25. The Arabians - Heaven Sent You (Twin Star 1018) (02:26)
26. The Arabians - The Shack (Twin Star 1018) (01:54)
27. The Montclairs (St. Louis) - All I Really Care About (Is You) (Paula 345) (04:03)
28. The Montclairs (St. Louis) - Is This For Real (Or Is It A Dream) (Paula 345) (02:49)
29. The Earls - If I Could Do It Over Again (Mr. G 801) (02:46)
30. The Earls - Papa (Mr. G 801) (02:23)

No comments:
Post a Comment