01. Eddie & The Starlites - I Love You (02:00)
02. The Corvetts - I'm Going To Cry (03:03)
03. William Tell Taylor - I Love Only You (02:44)
04. Rochell And The Candles - Squat With Me, Baby (02:50)
05. Gene Terry - The Woman I Love (02:21)
06. The Laurels - You Left Me (02:17)
07. Vito And The Salutations - Be My Girlfriend (02:23)
08. The Plurals - Good Night (02:08)
09. Bobby Poore - Mama Says I Can't Go Out (02:10)
10. Los Rogers - Yo No Sé (01:54)
11. The Twilighters - Eternally (03:02)
12. Johnny Powers - Honey, Let's Go (To A Rock And Roll Show) (01:50)
13. Eddie Daniels - Hurry Baby (02:21)
14. The Dynamics - How Should I Feel (02:11)
15. The Del Mars - You Know (02:12)
16. The Fortunes - Who Cares (02:24)
17. Los Teen Tops - Rey Criollo (02:03)
18. Jay Haggard - I Want You Now Honey Doll (02:01)
19. The Sheppards - Queen Of Hearts (02:43)
20. The Corvells - Take My Love (02:10)
21. Abbie Neal - Hillbilly Beat (02:22)
22. Jimmy Grubbs - I Got A Rocket In My Pocket (01:46)
23. Chan Romero - My Little Ruby (02:01)
24. Los Boppers - Mujer Cabeza Dura (01:53)
25. The Heartbeats - Tormented (02:48)
26. Bill Starr - Grizzly Bear (01:50)
27. William Penix - Dig That Crazy Driver (01:55)
28. Al Hartley - I Never Knew What Love Was Like (02:27)
29. Johnny Horton - The Sinking Of The Reuben James (02:24)
30. Bennie Hess - Wild Hog Hop (02:35)

No comments:
Post a Comment