Monday, September 28, 2026

VA - Armadillo Killer's Country & Western Music Series Vol.15



01. Gene Watson - I'll Run Right Back To You (02:14)
02. Charlie Collins - Monkeys Out Of Men (02:14)
03. Sonny Curtis - Last Call (02:08)
04. Bennon Case - I Had A Dream The Other Night (02:23)
05. Alberta Babcock - When You Love A Man (02:37)
06. Pete Street - Here Comes My Baby (02:06)
07. Bob Chandler - True Blue (02:46)
08. Rudy Lyle - Can I Come Back Again (02:26)
09. Al Barkl - If It Feels Good Do It (01:57)
10. Jack Kane - Something (02:40)
11. Jeanne Pruett - One Day Ahead Of My Tears (02:30)
12. Mayor Ronnie Thompson - Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay (02:51)
13. Donna Harris - I'm Sending Him Back To You (02:16)
14. Wayne Kemp - Waiting For The Tables To Turn (03:04)
15. Donna Darlene - Hide And Go Cheat (02:24)
16. Bill Brock - Hey, You (01:49)
17. Norman Wade - A Sad Country Song (02:55)
18. Jack Ward - Lonely Minutes (02:42)
19. Jack Kane - Pray Together, Stay Together (02:13)
20. George Morgan - Live And Let Live And Be Happy (02:26)
21. Bobbie Cupit - Just Call Me Darling (02:56)
22. Bill Barry - When There's No More Tears To Cry (03:03)
23. The Willis Brothers - Swing Til My Rope Breaks (02:00)
24. Bunny Bradley - Don't Bring A Friend (02:29)
25. Kenny Roberts - Pretty Flowers (02:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment