Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Don And The Goodtimes - So Good (1967 Reissue 2006 mp3 320)



01. I Could Be So Good To You (02:55)
02. The Music Box (02:34)
03. I Could Never Be (02:23)
04. Gimme Some Lovin' (03:00)
05. If You Love Her, Cherish Her And Such (02:18)
06. With A Girl Like You (02:18)
07. My Color Song (02:43)
08. And It's So Good (02:27)
09. Sweet, Sweet, Mama (02:00)
10. Good Day Sunshine (01:53)

Bonus Tracks

11. Happy And Me (02:32)
12. Colors Of Life (02:46)
13. I Hate To Hate You (02:14)
14. You Did It Before (02:43)
15. You Were Just A Child (02:30)
16. Bambi (03:04)
17. May My Heart Be Cast Into Stone (02:25)
18. Sally! (Studio A At 6 O'clock In The Morning) Aka Ball Of Fire (02:07)
19. I Could Be So Good To You (Stereo Edit) (02:55)

No comments:

Post a Comment