Thursday, October 1, 2026

The Viscounts (UK) - Who Put The Bomb: The Pye Anthology (2001 mp3 320)



01. Rockin' Little Angel (02:29)
02. That's Alright (01:56)
03. Shortnin' Bread (01:49)
04. Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum (02:16)
05. Money (Is The Root Of All Evil) (01:53)
06. One-Armed Bandit (02:13)
07. Banned In Boston (02:16)
08. Moonlight Promises (02:16)
09. Joe Sweeney (02:16)
10. Honey Come On, Dance With Me (02:32)
11. Who Put The Bomp (In The Bomp, Bomp, Bomp) (02:45)
12. What Am I Saying (01:53)
13. Mama's Doin' The Twist (02:04)
14. I'm Going - But I'll Be Back (01:42)
15. One Of The Guys (02:32)
16. Dear Mary Brown (02:16)
17. Everybody's Got A Ya-Ya (02:36)
18. A Lot Of Livin' To Do (02:28)
19. That Stranger (Used To Be My Girl) (02:46)
20. Silent Night (02:35)
21. Don't Let Me Cross Over (02:17)
22. I'm Coming Home (01:44)
23. It's You (02:12)
24. I'll Never Get Over You (01:56)
25. Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue (02:06)
26. Yes Sir That's My Baby (02:20)
27. Well I Ask You (01:41)
28. I Wanna Be Loved By You (02:13)
29. That's My Weakness Now (02:06)
30. Ain't She Sweet (02:31)
31. Got To See Mama Every Night (02:00)

No comments:

Post a Comment