Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Albert King - The Big Blues (1962 Reissue 2016 mp3 320)



01. Let's Have A Natural Ball (02:56)
02. What Can I Do To Change Your Mind (02:53)
03. I Get Evil (02:27)
04. Had You Told It Like It Was (It Wouldn't Be Like It Is) (03:06)
05. This Morning (02:10)
06. I Walked All Night Long (02:56)
07. Don't Throw Your Love On Me So Strong (02:57)
08. Travelin' To California (03:01)
09. I've Made Nights By Myself (02:37)
10. This Funny Feeling (02:34)
11. Ooh-Ee Baby (03:57)
12. Dyna Flow (02:48)

Bonus Tracks

13. Need You By My Side (02:33)
14. The Time Has Come (02:34)
15. Why Are You So Mean To Me (02:53)
16. Blues At Sunrise (02:39)
17. I'll Do Anything You Say (02:58)
18. Got To Be Some Changes Made (02:13)
19. Old Blue Ribbon (02:24)
20. I've Made Nights By Myself (Alternate Take) (02:32)

1 comment: