01. I'll Shout And Shine (02:12)
02. When I Inherit My Mansion (02:09)
03. When Judgement Reaches Home (02:57)
04. It Won't Be Long (03:25)
05. Snow Covered Mound (03:28)
06. Blind Child (02:20)
07. Good Man Of The House Is Coming Home (02:03)
08. Just As The Sun Went Down (03:06)
09. Crossing Over The River (02:11)
10. Thank God For My Christian Home (02:42)
11. He Was Waiting At The Altar (02:34)
12. Sinner Man Where You Gonna Hide (02:01)

Your posting some good music on your site. ImageNetz.de will not allow me to download albums because I have an adblocker on my computer. I will not disable it. I haven't come across this on other sites
ReplyDeleteYou have to disable your adblocker to get your download link. That's the only way to get this album.
DeleteThank you for your comment. I've never, ever been asked to disable my adblocker by any other site. Best wishes for your site but I honestly believe that this requirement will deter music fans.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the reason of not disable your adblocker? I can't help that Imagenetz is is asking the visiters to turn of the adblocker.
Delete