01. Freddy Bennett - Wasting My Time (02:50)
02. Margie Bowes - Understand Your Gal (02:33)
03. Charlie Bosarge - I Miss You (02:11)
04. Clark Bentley - The Ballad Of A Small Town Sheriff (04:03)
05. Frankie Miller - Valley Of Death (01:57)
06. Frank Bucket & The One Eyed Jacks - I'll Be On That Train (03:03)
07. Cecil Bowman - This World Will Be So Lonely (02:19)
08. Eddie Beers - I'm Gonna Be A Wealthy Man (02:15)
09. Dick Bruning - Another Fool Steps In (02:52)
10. George Jones - Still Hurtin' (02:03)
11. Eddy Arnold - Trouble In Mind (02:34)
12. Danny Brown - I Can Feel It (02:52)
13. Ferlin Husky - I Feel Better All Over (02:34)
14. Sonny Queen & The Hoosier Ramblers - Standing On The Wrong Side Of The Bridge (02:27)
15. Janet Mcbride - Heaven Is For Sale (02:01)
16. Dwayne Breedlove - Please Come Back Tonight (02:34)
17. Craig Chambers - Half A Mind (02:38)
18. Eddie Noack & The Pecos Valley Boys - (As The Band Played) Paul Jones (02:17)
19. Clarence Brown - Heartache Number One (02:28)
20. Caroline Bowling - Papa Bear (02:11)
21. Ernie Ashworth - You're Tearing My Heart Out (02:00)
22. Gary Bean - Cry Baby Blue (03:19)
23. Ed Cassady - I'm Happy For You (02:02)
24. Don Carter - One Way Ticket Home (02:55)
25. Ed Chandler - Why Not Try Loving Me (02:27)

Thanks Much for these.
ReplyDelete